About this eBook
Perhaps nowhere are financial crimes, including fraud, more serious and more pronounced than in the banking sector of the economy. They are one of the biggest single causes of bank failure and distress in the African banking system. In general, Africa is the most vulnerable and currently the most affected by financial crime in comparison to any other continent.
Download this eBook to learn:
- The size of financial crime in Africa
- The role of bitcoin and blockchain
- Latest fraud use cases in Africa
- Facts and figures about money laundering, sanctions screening, KYC, and more
- Best practices for a technology-based approach to combat financial crime